Friday, January 21, 2011

in the begining...

So here we are you and I, sitting staring at a computer screen and wondering why.  
I thought it to be a good time to ‘turn over’ a new leaf as it where in my life and start ‘branding’ myself as a friend so professionally referred to it as.  Ultimately I am not sure what I am branding myself for but might a well start right?
Definitions of Branding (http://www.businessdictionary.com/definition/branding.html) ‘entire process involved in creating a unique name and image for a product (good or service) in the consumers’ mind…Branding aims to establish a significant and differentiated presence in the market…’  and I paraphrase, for my own context.
You the reader are my consumer, and I guess my presence in the market place is to be defined; still all this should be interesting.  I guess the whole blog thing is merely a forum for one to hear ones own voice… I mean if I was a custom shop, photographer, artist, writer there might be something interesting in the content to drag you in, but the reality of it is I am just another partially educated windbag who will wax eloquently about useless bull shit.
So hope you enjoy this, I will do my best to entertain.

No comments:

Post a Comment